Having great photos that display your personality, is the full proof way to get attention on your profile! Check these dos and don'ts on uploading your photos on your profile.
- Clear, good quality images of your shining smile
- Post recent photos looking and feeling your best
- Show off photos of your interests and hobbies
- Include photos of your furry friends
- Inappropriate content: This includes but is not limited to nudity or see-through clothing, sexually suggestive, obscene unsuitable hand gestures, racially, religiously, or ethnically offensive, etc.
- Copyrighted images: We strive to protect the intellectual and creative talent of artists and will not post copyrighted material. If you're submitting photos of artwork (drawings, caricatures, or other illustrations), or professional quality photos taken by you, please add a Caption stating the photo is your original artwork.
- Identifying information: This includes but is not limited to, license plates, email or web addresses, business names, advertisements, website links, visible street address numbers, etc.
- Illegal acts: This includes but is not limited to obscene, threatening, violent, drug use or paraphernalia, etc.
- No photos including advertisement of any kind
- No references to membership status are allowed in photo captions.
- No photos of celebrities